Saturday, July 7, 2007

Our Move to Boston





On Thursday morning, June 21st, Murray and I set our for Boston...we arrived 5 days later in Boston, stopping to have some fun at Niagara Falls on Sunday! My mom flew out so that the four of us could work our wonders and move us in to our Beacon Hill residence, as well as have some fun (Quack, Quack-on a duck tour)!! My mom is a kitchen wizard, Justin and Murray are wonderful assemblers, and me, well, I am a great roamer! We all had our jobs-haha! Although it was 110 degrees as we moved and a lot of work, we truly enjoyed each other's company and shared a very sad goodbye when my parents left for home on Friday morning. We are all settled in now and are enjoying our cozy (aka a kind word for small) apartment! And for all those who have been in doubt, I have been cooking quite often and with quite a bit of difficulty-I even made risotto one night!

No comments: