Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Decor and Snow Are In Order!

Well, it truly feels like the Christmas season is upon us! We decorated our mantle and a few other parts of the apartment (no real tree though) to get us in the spirit. On top of the decorating it snowed here last night and it is right now as well. I took a few pictures last night and a few this afternoon. Our neighborhood puts up garland and ribbon around each lamp post during the holiday season and yesterday was the first time I noticed it (so cute)! I hope all of you are enjoying getting in the spirit! I just love this time of year!

You'll notice Justin's trains on the mantle-that kid is obsessed I tell ya!!!

You can see the snow on the roof of this picture taken in night mode on our camera.
This is the view of the top of the state house from our apartment (with a thin layer of snow on the building adjacent).
This is one of the many poles I mentioned above! They are so festive!

No comments: