Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter Sunday was a great day! Justin, my parents, and I went to our church,Hope Chapel, in the morning and then we headed down to my Grandma's house. We had way too much fun hunting for eggs and eating all kinds of great food!

Here my parents are having a great time laughing at where Justin's egg is hidden (needless to say, Justin and my Mom had a great time hiding each other's eggs).

The Otto's brought over Dance Revolution (I think that is the name) and the kids (you'll notice Justin is one with the kids) had a fun time dancing the afternoon away.

Of course my mom loved it as well...any chance to get those feet groovin' and she's in!

Auntie helping the girls find their eggs

These are what the homemade eggs looked like from Auntie Chris-they made a great snack the next day!


So cute!

Once again, how cute are they?!!!

My Mom and Justin were in charge of hiding the eggs!


Ah, an afternoon Siesta!! This picture cracks me up!
Helping out in the kitchen


The boys have so much fun together!
On Saturday night we went to Eric's Aunt's House (Jilli's boyfriend and Dad to sweet Dylan) for an Easter dinner. My parents, Justin, and I got to meet a lot of Eric's family and spend some time with Jilli, Eric, and Dylan. It was so kind of them to have us over and we loved getting to know Eric's family! I do not have any pictures as I did not want to intimidate them or seem overbearing, but the memory will last forever.



No comments: