Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dylan Webb at 4 1/2 Monts

Hello everyone, and sorry about being MIA for the past few weeks. Below are a few pictures taken by Melissa Morelli of little Dylan. Jilli and Eric wanted some professional shots taken of the cute little guy and I got to go along and watch Melissa in action. Just so we are clear, I did not take these pictures...they are the wonderful work of Melissa!

Just too cute for words!

I love this picture! He looks like he is contemplating the fate of the world...and doing a very good job might I add!

Precious and timeless...

I truly enjoy the angle of the camera on this one, as well as how he has followed it with his eyes...he is just too cute and a little sneaky looking!


Dylan is a big fan of moving his legs and arms when he is smiling and/or giggling, so this shot fits his personality very well.

Melissa, You Rock!

No comments: