Friday, October 16, 2009

UHS Bingo Event

Recently I volunteered at Ursuline's 50th BINGO celebration. I helped Melissa in the photo booth that went along with the 50's theme. Guests of all ages enjoyed getting their pictures taken in themed clothing along side a cut-out of a 50's car. Justin enjoyed playing BINGO with Damon as well as getting a laugh out of the yearbooks from years past. I loved having Justin there (it was his first event)! It was fun showing him around my old stomping grounds. The family atmosphere that filled the room was neat to see. It was a great event for the whole family and I think that is very important in this day and age!

Ursuline clothing from years past and a current pom pom (you can add those to your pony tail to be more spirited ya know...and yes, I did that in High School. Morgan=Big Dork :)


Yes what you see it correct...senior football players dressed up in woman's clothing...and not only did they take pictures, but they also did a Karaoke number all dressed up-so pretty!

It wouldn't have been a complete evening without my husband taking part in dressing up. You can call him Granny Justine!


The decor was super cute and the soda and candy shoppe served one mean root beer float.



Clothing options for the picture taking fanatics!





No comments: