Monday, January 11, 2010

First Few Days On The Cruise

For those of you who have been on a cruise...you know how many random things are offered as forms of entertainment...and for those of you who haven't...just wait- it is a kick in the pants!
The four of us were intrigued by a newlywed game show offered in one of the lounges so off we went, naive and excited to possibly be part of the action. Justin and I raised our hands in excitement to join the game, but unfortunately were not chosen from the 8 couples in our category based on our acting skills :) I am pretty sure those who know me could have guessed that...J and I are not actors! As we went back to our seats, a little bummed, we had no idea what was in store for the other couples...all I have to say is, thank the Lord we were not chosen. They asked questions like, "if you could make something smaller and bigger about your wife what would it be." What a horrible question eh! One husband, but not a smart one, replied with, "I would make her brain larger and her attitude smaller." I mean, really? The questions just went downhill from there and my goodness are we glad we were just observers in the end. I think I will be weary of all newlywed games or marriage-related games from here on out.




Poor quality, but this is Justin and I on stage acting out our "scene."






Here we are ever so thankful to be enjoying the game show.

Justin and Murray getting a kick out of the game show.



Okay, so moving in the complete opposite direction from the inappropriate game show, the next day we did spa treatments-it was a great way to kick off our vacation. The picture above was the relaxation waiting room, and that is just what it was. The ten minutes I waited were ever so peaceful. The view was amazing and like nothing I had ever experienced (obviously ;))




My Mom and Murph enjoying one of our first relaxing evenings.
More to come...I promise my next story won't be as long. Hehee!





















No comments: