Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random Things

Hey Everyone, I've been thinking about the blog a lot lately, but just not inspired. With Justin gone things are pretty busy and before he left I wanted to soak up all the time I could. Just a heads up...this post is going to be very random with mediocre phone pictures, but nonetheless it will have pictures of our almost 1 year old (ahhhh) Noah!




Making a mess at Nonni and Grandpa's. He has his own toy shelf there :)

These two pictures are of a postcard. Justin found an app on his phone where he can create a postcard in just a few minutes with photos on his phone. He sends Noah one every day! Mail has never been so fun!



Check out his after nap hair :) He likes to bury his face while he sleeps so when he wakes up his hair is often a "hot mess" (as Melissa would say)

I found Noah some fun t-shirts today. Believe it or not, they are hard to find, or maybe I'm picky...but I don't want my little man wearing skulls, etc.

He loves playing with the curtains in our room. He gets the biggest kick out of them :)



1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

The postcards that Justin sends are just too cute. You need to make a scrapbook of them all - can you imagine how much fun Noah will have reading them all throughout his lifetime? What a great legacy! And, yes, the after-nap hair is a hot mess :)