Monday, December 3, 2012

Video Time

Sorry I have been MIA lately...
It's a weird thing, to want to blog and yet I have been lazy about it.  Is it an okay excuse to say that Noah keeps me BUSY, nah, it's really all Pinterests fault. Blame them. So in true lazy form I am going to leave you with a few videos of life lately until I get my act together, my pictures downloaded, and the Christmas presents ordered-my Amazon Cart is saying "chaching."


"Whights"
Our first walk of many!




We jumped on the wagon nice and early with Christmas music this year and I am not ashamed to admit it. Noah and I have been singing "Jingle Bells"...listen for when he chimes in!




Grandpa stopped by to say Hi and had so much fun playing with Noah and all his toys.




Gotta have some fun while you are putting up the Christmas tree :)
Funny thing about the vacuum is that Noah loves to to do it, and who does he ask to vacuum with?? DADDY! Tricky that Mamma is... Okay, I'll be honest. Justin vacuums more than I do so Noah thinks of him as "The Vacuum Man!"




Putting up the Christmas tree was a little different this year...in the best way :)



Her reading aloud was encouraging him to do it as well. Sweet moment.


We've been having a lot of fun over here with Christmas tree farming, craft making, Christmas Light Walking, and so on...this of course is in between the worried Mamma reading about toddlers hitting and throwing everything and how to deal-AHHHH! Be back soon, xoxo

No comments: