Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blog, what blog?

Tradition!
Every year we go to Moon Mountain to cut down our Christmas Tree and make year-long memories. This year was no exception. Noah had so much fun hiding and look for us amongst the trees. Sticks and dirt. Enough said.







Every Year! Murray pushes my mom (and usually me too) into the trees as I am trying to take a picture. I think he gave me a break this year due to Baby Girl.







Nonni and Pa's tree


Nonni and myself at about 27 weeks


On the ground in the dirt = heaven



In other news…
We have been trying to pick a name for Baby Girl and we are almost there.

Noah is a non-stop talking machine and understands way more than I give him credit for.

He plays soccer every Saturday with some friends and absolutely loves it. See some pictures here on my friends blog! She is way better at taking pictures of our kiddos than I am and I am ever so grateful!! 

Our house is decorated for Christmas and Noah digs it. We are doing Elf on the Shelf this year and taking lots of walks in the evenings to look at Christmas lights. 

Noah rode on a carriage ride the other night at the Healdsburg Downtown Holiday Stroll and was all smiles. 

Noah's becoming obsessed with letters more and more each day, which is so fun!


No comments: