Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our Garden

Justin and I are not only in the blueberry business, but now we are officially in the gardening business. While Justin's parents were here earlier this month J and his Dad built our 12x12 raised bed. Justin and I really wanted to get into gardening (and I must admit, him a little more so than me), especially because our backyard has great space for it. Below you will see some before pictures and pictures taken yesterday evening. They are out of order (oops..)..I'll use the excuse that it's a Saturday and I don't want to think very hard...:)


Here is one of our baby strawberries ready to be picked. We have enjoyed quite a few so far.


In this picture you see Broccoli in the middle row, edamame on the right, and spinach on the left.

Mmmm...look at that yummy basil ready to be picked in the back right corner.



The men in progress...it came up really fast actually.
I was super impressed with their handy skills.






No comments: