Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a Boy!


Justin and I had an amazing ultrasound appointment on Monday where we saw our little baby movin' and-a groovin'!! We were just so thrilled to see a "baby" via ultrasound. Don't get me wrong, we were obviously expecting a baby, but this was the first time we were able to see our baby actually looking like a baby. It was unbelievable and I barely have words. We even saw *him* sucking his hand and moving all around. That's right, you heard correctly, *him*. Justin and I are looking forward to meeting our baby boy in April. Justin mentioned as we were walking in how excited he was for our baby to have an "identity." It was really neat to find out what we are having and now even more fun can begin...


Afterwards we went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate. They were able to share in the joy of our Little Langlois and it was so special to have them there. We had such an enjoyable dinner relishing in the excitement of it all.

Today I referred to him as a boy multiple times and it felt so special, so neat!! I had fun with my first graders today. First I had them guess what gender they thought the baby was and 15/22 thought it would be a boy-pretty good intuition eh! I had so much fun telling them about our baby boy and showing them pictures (nothing to graphic of course :) this will make more sense down below).

Alright, let's get to the good stuff. I don't have any pictures of myself yet (I promise they will come soon), but here are a few of my favorite ultrasound pictures.

This is one of my favorites-just so sweet looking!



Here is our sweet baby boy sucking on his hand.

Okay, now the original is darker, but look carefully...

This picture is the EVIDENCE that we are indeed having a boy-hahaa! What you are looking at is the legs spread like a V and his "yakafritz" in the middle. Yah, you know what I am referring to...hahaa! You can ask Justin for an explanation of the term yakafritz if you need to :)

That's all for now folks. I am still on cloud nine and looking forward to walking into my first store where I can actually look at clothing for our little man :)

1 comment:

Mike and Meredith said...

I really can't wait to meet him!