Friday, December 31, 2010

26 Weeks (almost 27)

Although I have been on Christmas vacation, things have been in full swing around here...you could say "nesting" is the feeling. The nursery is empty and ready for painting, furniture, etc. Our "new" guest room has been transferred and is ready for guests! Come visit us... :) In the process of cleaning and moving furniture around I have been able to organize-love that feeling! Yesterday Justin and I went to Home Depot (by far his favorite store...aside from maybe a hobby store) and found shelving, etc. for the baby's closet (pics to come soon). Aside from the occasional add-on, our registry is complete and it has been very fun researching and compiling a list of things our son will need/want. Below is a picture of my belly at 26 weeks. On Monday I will be 27 weeks and before we know it Spring will be here with a special delivery :)
For Christmas we received an adorable jacket from my parents. On the back of the jacket my mom had it embroidered with an airplane and a sweet phrase (see below). The best thing about the jacket is it totally reminds me of my mom and something boys would have worn when I was growing up. I love the corduroy sleeves!



Happy New Year everyone!
As we begin to get the nursery ready I will post pictures.

No comments: