Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...

Before Thanksgiving (yea you heard me...I know, I know, I broke my own rule) we went and tagged our Christmas tree at a local tree farm, Moon Mountain. Every year I look forward to the tradition and humor of tagging a tree. My Mom and I went there when I was growing up and it hasn't changed a bit...well, maybe the prices. I will take tradition over prices any day though. I can't wait to take our son up there next year all bundled up to find his very first Christmas tree. Below are the pictures of our fun adventure!



Justin being silly as we are trying to take a picture....no way, never!







This is no laughing matter...we get very serious about the perfect height of the tree. This is Justin setting Murray straight on how tall this particular tree is. It was super funny!









Look at that beautiful couple! You should ask them to tell you the story of the adventure we had taking the trees home. You will get a kick out of it! I know I did as I sat innocent in the back seat :) :0


No comments: