Sunday, January 30, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew laundry could be so fun! I am quite sure the novelty will wear off, but for today, I am having fun organizing and doing our son's first load of laundry. Just the scent of the finished laundry makes me think there's a baby around...oh wait...it's quiet and the house is clean...no baby here :)


Our little one has been moving around quite a bit. I wouldn't say that he is a super active one (although what do I know...), but lately I have felt him a lot more! It is so fun to see my stomach rolling around and to wake up to (in the morning that is) a "punching" feeling on both sides of my belly. I am carrying pretty low so I haven't felt any rib shots, nor have I felt the hiccups. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining :)

Alrighty, back to the laundry and organizing...adios for now!

No comments: