Monday, March 21, 2011

There's a good reason...

Okay, so there's a really good reason why I haven't blogged in quite a while. First, my husband had a crazy schedule and was barely home in a three-week period, therefore we didn't take any pictures of me. We had back to back weekends with multiple showers and of course I got really sick in between them. As I was getting better I got sick again...it was NOT fun and I am still getting over the cough. Being sick made me very behind on the nursery, therefore I had no pics to post of that either. Anyways, I am feeling much better and on maternity leave (whoot whoot)!!! I am finishing up the nursery and pictures will be here very soon. For now, scroll down and enjoy some maternity pics as well as showers for Baby Boy Langlois! Thanks for your patience!

No comments: