Saturday, August 10, 2013

Big Bed!

As Noah has gotten older, I've had this desire to snuggle with him in a bed before he goes to sleep. We typically snuggle in his rocking chair after reading stories, which he loves, but I was wanting to change it up. All summer long I wanted to transition him to a big bed, but with how I was feeling it just didn't happen until yesterday. I am happy to report that his big bed went in without a hitch and he loves it. We were going to go with a double, but we decided to go with a twin bed instead (long story). When we were at Costco we found this cute twin bed with storage (did you hear me...STORAGE!!!) underneath, and it wouldn't take up too much room in his room. 

Last night was night one and I don't have anything adventurous to tell!! He didn't try and get out, and he even slept in an extra 30 minutes. So far the big bed is a huge success, and I got to snuggle with my little man in his big bed!! It was a moment I will never forget. 

Here are a few not so great iphone photos...;)





I look forward to the day when it won't need to be against the wall, and then I can maximize on the storage!! 


No comments: