Friday, August 9, 2013

It's Happening


We will be a family of four come February! Justin and I are thrilled to rock Noah's little world ;)

You see...the blog and "morning" sickness don't really mesh well. Side note: I would love to know who coined the phrase morning sickness. Mine sure stretches into ALL of the day-suck! This summer has been all about resting and snacking and a lifesaving drug called Zofran. At 7 weeks pregnant the nausea hit full throttle and I couldn't keep a thing down (this was very different from Noah mind you). It was then that I went begging and pleading to the doctor for help. Anyways, you get the picture. Our summer has been drastically different with how I have been feeling. I am getting a little more used to it and thankfully it's not quite as severe. I am still on the Zofran and have really yucky evenings, but I am so grateful for what this sickness means for our family. 

I am thirteen weeks pregnant and beginning to show just a little bit. Noah knows there is a baby in my belly, but other than that he has no clue what is to come...haha! 

Adios for now!



1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

It is always more official when posted on blogs and then next, Facebook :) Much love to you and your family of soon-to-be-four. I am very excited to be along your side all throughout this journey. xoxo