Friday, September 28, 2007

Harvard Square

Well, it was not official, but I did make my way through part of the Harvard campus today on my way to the doctor. It has beautiful brick buildings surrounded by lots of green grass and tall trees. I did see your "typical" Harvard student with the maroon and white stripe bow tie and all! At this point in the year I had hoped to see more fall foliage, but it is just too hot out here. I hope to have pictures of the New England fall colors soon! On a separate note, I have been subbing around the Boston area in the last two weeks and have loved it. The part that is hard is that it is not my own classroom, but the part that is great, is that at the end of the day I can just leave and have no worries or thoughts of the next day and what needs to be done. I have been doing a lot of walking for these sub jobs, so I should be on my way to some rock hard quads (hehe). Finally, I get to go home on Wednesday of next week and see fam and friends! My mom is celebrating her birthday on the 4th so keep an eye out for those pictures as well! Chat soon!

No comments: