Friday, February 15, 2008

An Evening of Love

Justin and I decided that we would take turns each year to plan Valentine's Day. In switching off we both get to be spoiled a bit, but we also get to plan something special for the other (this is just as equally enjoyable as receiving a surprise). Justin, being the wonderful husband that he is, took on year numer 1 and planned a romantic, thoughtful, and relaxing evening. He arranged quite the scavenger hunt with darling clues that took a lot of thought. There were a total of 11 clues that he hid with darling poems on each! With each clue came delicious chocolates and in some cases, other fun surprises. He made a wonderful dinner after my hunt for clues and we enjoyed the evening in the comfort of our own home!

When I walked in the door this is how I found the first clue!
One of the clues was amongst my shoes with a funny poem about how I buy
lots of shoes and he will never know why!

The cards we gave to each other were fun! I received a "To My Wife" card which was super fun as we are newly married and things such as this are still a thrill! I found a singing MASH V-Day card for him that he loved. If you know Justin, you know he adores MASH and owns all 11 DVD sets.

Here are the words from one of the clues I found:

Very Good, for your first srtong start,

Maybe that's why you stole Justin's heart!

To find the next clue go somewere very hot,

maybe Hawaii,

but most likely not!

(Isn't he just too cute for words!)

(This was clue number two)

I love you sweetie, and thanks for all the thought you put into our first Valentine's Day as a married couple!


No comments: