Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Times At The Crab Feed

Lisa and Scott took us to a crab feed at the Olympic Club in San Francisco this weekend and we had a blast with their family and friends! Beware...we sported crab vests for the event, and of course, we were one of the first tables to put them on! But seriously, Justin did not spill at all and I feel I should get him a bib for dinners at home....hehe!!!




The crab was so good and fun to take apart. I love eating with my hands when I get the chance! We also enjoyed good wine, yummy ravioli's, caesar salad, and the best of all...wonderful company.



Thanks so much you two for a fun evening! It made us realize how much we miss seeing you on a regular basis. We definitely have to take the time now that Justin and I are back to hang out more often.

No comments: