Sunday, February 3, 2008

Justin Flying

Now that we have more space and know we will be here for the long haul, Justin is able to begin building and flying his airplanes again! He started with a quiet electric plane so he can fly it anywhere in Petaluma. When we buy a home and have even more space he will be able to get into his true passion...gas powered aircraft for both normal and combat flying. He will join the local flying club here and enjoy one of his favorite hoobies! It is a trip to watch him fly these things and I enjoy going along, taking pictures, and being outdoors. I did take a few videos on our camera, but I cannot get them to download onto blogger (I will keep working on it). Justin is definitely a hobby man and enjoys a wide range of activities! I love ya honey!



No comments: