Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Beautiful Bochenski Family

I visited with Jenny, Brandon, and Sylvia on a fun trip to Woodbury, MN this last week. Jenny and I got to catch up a ton while we smiled and laughed with her daughter, Miss Sylvia Rose. Jenny and I met at college in ND and have remained great friends since. We so wish that we lived closer to each other...but for now we will just have to cherish our visits together. During my visit we introduced Sylvia to her first shopping experience at the Mall of America, and even her second shopping trip to the quaint little town of Stillwater. She was such a trooper and she did a great job-she truly is a very happy baby who loves to just sit and "talk" with people. I miss Jenny and the newest member to the Bochenski family already, and can't wait until we can see each other again.


Miss Sylvia hanging out in her stroller on our day trip to Stillwater. We were having fun "talking" with each other. I just love it when she smiles-it melts your heart.

Sylvia Rose Bochenski is named after her Great Grandmother (Jenny's Grandma) and this cup was Jenny's Grandmother's...how special!

On our way to the airport we stopped by Jenny's store (Elodie) and I got to do a little shopping (I wish I had a whole other suitcase because I could have filled it with all of the cute clothing she has). Here is a picture of Mother and Daughter enjoying some laughs together. Jenny is so adorable in the way she talks with Sylvia. She makes every moment with her daughter special with big smiles, laughter, and a whole lotta love!


Me with Miss Sylvia Rose...it is sad and yet really neat to think of how big she will be the next time I see her. Look at her-all smiles!


This is by far her favorite thing to do...just lay on the floor and "talk" with people. She makes adorable faces and gets so excited when she has one on one time with others. I will miss that adorable smile and look forward to the next time I can see the Bochenski family.
Jenny you are an amazing Mom and Sylvia Rose
is so blessed to have your unconditional love
and unbelievable gentle touch!
Thanks for your generosity and a wonderful trip!





No comments: