Monday, July 27, 2009

Icalia-Clark Wedding Part 4: Wedding Day

More fun from the Icalia-Clark wedding!
Now, I must say, these pictures are not the best. It is really hard to take pictures when everyone wants to be up close (I don't blame them...look at that adorable couple) and we didn't want to be in the way of the photographer. These next set of pics are from the reception, which took place in a dark, romantic, barrel room. I will have pictures to post that show her dress better, but I am still waiting for those!


Cutting the cake...let's just say her was a good boy...heheee! Brook and Rich cut into a small cake, and then served scrumptious cupcakes for dessert (I think there were at least 6 flavors to choose from). I believe Justin ate like 5 carrot cake cupcakes...that's a lot for the man who always make me think I am the only one with a sweet tooth in this family :)

Their first dance together as husband and wife. Rich is just so sweet the way he smiles at her.


The happy couple thanked family and friends for attending their wedding in a beautiful speech from the heart. They seemed genuinely happy that everyone had traveled to San Luis for the occasion, especially family that lives really far away.


This may seem like a weird shot, but I just loved the back of her dress and wanted to snap a shot while she was chatting with a friend.


The lighting is horrible here, but here is the fabulous wedding jewelry that Rich picked out as Brook's wedding present. He gave it to her the night before their wedding and she absolutely adores it! It worked really well with her dress...and I promise, Rich never saw the dress. I loved how Brook put a flower in her hair after taking off her veil...
I wish I would have thought of that...it made for great pictures.





No comments: