Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exciting News to Share

Take a peek at this picture to guess our fun news!


Justin and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child on April 4th (or ya know...sometime near then)! I am 15 weeks and just starting to show a baby bump. I am beginning to feel back among the land of the living-these last 14 weeks have pretty rough with low energy, nausea, etc. Justin has been so amazing here at home! He makes my lunch every morning (which was pretty tricky as not much sounded good) and he has been keeping our house in order in so many ways. You’re the best honey!
This morning I decorated for Fall while doing other things around the house and if felt SO good to be productive! I am feeling pretty good these days and have good energy. I am looking forward to the second trimester and all the "goodies" that come along with it. Justin and I will be finding out on November 10th (with the baby's cooperation of course :)) if we will be having a boy or girl in the spring!
It has been quite a while (and that is an understatement) since I have posted something on our blog, but you can bet with this fun time in our life that I will be sharing all kinds of pictures and stories with you. My first graders have already given me some hysterical names :)
They seem very excited! Stay tuned for Preggo updates...

Here are a few pictures from events in the recent past (some less recent than others :))
A visit from my Auntie Shell and Spike!
A visit from Justin's parents over the summer
Murray and I hiked about 15 miles in Yosemite over the summer
Murray and Justin on the BBQ with a serious amount of ribs :)
My parents and I at Lisa's wedding





































1 comment:

Jodie said...

This is Jodie (Melissa's friend). Congratulations to you! I've added your blog to my reading list - I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy and adventures into parenthood. :)