Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Item Off The List

Well, I must admit, I have a list (a major list...) of things I would like to do around our home before Baby Langlois joins the crib! They are pretty simple things, but nonetheless they take time and sometimes money. This past weekend J and I hung a few things in our living room that I have had for WAY too long. One of my "to do's" is to hang wall art/pictures around the house and the living room is almost complete! Yay!
To make it more official and to keep my butt in gear I am going to post this list on the blog that way there is the hope that I WILL get it done before the end of March...and let's hope sooner than that eh!

Mirror hung above fireplace-check!

Picture frames/art hung in living room-check!
The List...dun dun dun....
  1. Hang pictures/art in living room, dining room, office and master bedroom
  2. organize closet in office
  3. Rearrange office and purchase small desk/hutch from IKEA for the office
  4. Purchase headboard, nightstands, and dresser of drawers for master. This takes the most money but is much needed.
  5. Organize shelves in the garage
  6. Organize hall closet with baskets, etc.
  7. Clean up fireplace and look into a new insert for it
  8. Purchase and hang new drapes for our living room, dining room and master bedroom
  9. Purchase and install blinds for office and Baby room
  10. Spruce up guest bathroom (Mom>>>that is all you!)
  11. Purchase a cheap fridge for our garage

Alrighty, that is all for now, but I may think of things along the way :) You may notice that the Baby's room is not on the list. I view this list and the Baby's room very differently. I am so excited to get rolling on the baby's room and although the list has fun items on it, it is more of a "chore" than a fun task.

Adios for now!

No comments: