Monday, May 23, 2011

He's Smiling!!!

Noah is smiling AND I happened to catch it on camera! A few times a day we get smiles from our little guy and it just makes our day! It makes me think of all the fun giggles we will have in the future together.

Alright...here is the sequence of events...

"So you want me to smile for the camera eh...I'll think about it..."


"Well, I suppose I will crack one for you...but nothing to big okay Mamma."


"Alright...I give in...this is fun and I don't mind showing off for the blog."

Look at that smiley little man! I just love him to pieces...even when he makes us stop three times on the way home from the bay area because he was just NOT having his car seat. I will blog more tonight or tomorrow as J will be home and I will have more time. xoxo, M

No comments: