Monday, May 9, 2011

Justin's Century Ride

On Saturday Justin rode in his first Century ride. The ride took place here in Sonoma County and was a little over 100 miles in length...you heard right...
Just so you know...you couldn't pay me to ride 100 miles on a bike, not even for all the candy and chocolate in the world ;) He did awesome and had a great time even though it was hard work! In the picture below Jared and Justin have just finished the ride. Jaime, Jenna, Noah and myself went to meet up with them. Noah was a champ and slept the whole time.

Below you will also find a few pictures of Noah from the last few days. I just love the overalls. They are newborn and are getting too small for him already so I had to dress him in them for a short while today and take a picture. I don't know what it is...but I love little babies/children in overalls.

Justin is on his first overnight trip since Noah was born. We miss him A LOT, but are so thankful for his job and how much he is able to be home throughout each month. My mom is spending the night with me since that seemed a little (okay A LOT scary) for the first time. All of a sudden with Noah here I am a big wimp. Alright...off to bed! Nonni did a fabulous job getting Noah to bed. I was taking notes :) :)





No comments: