Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Getting So Big!!

Noah is getting so big. Last night was a rough night as far as sleep goes, but today was fun for one very exciting reason...Noah rolled over twice. Do I have video or photos of this? Of course not :( I was working at school setting up my new 3rd grade classroom and he was laying on the ground behaving beautifully. I noticed he was trying to roll over (he has done this a lot in the last few days) and then I looked back and he had done it! He did this twice and I managed NOT to catch it on camera-bummer. I will catch him soon though and then I will post pictures. For now I leave you with a few iphone photos of the last few days of him trying to roll over as well as him in the bumbo seat and on an evening walk. Please excuse the awful quality :)








No comments: