Saturday, July 2, 2011

iphone Photos: Week in Review

I haven't even blogged about our trip, but I will very soon. I wanted to get pictures up though. The short version is that we flew to Sandpoint, ID for 5 days to visit Justin's family. It was Noah's first plane ride and he did very well! I will blog more about the trip and include many more photos soon.

Our little man is almost 3 months old! Can't believe it-he is so much fun!



Justin entertaining Noah on the airplane
Hanging out in the airport before boarding
Checking in! I tried to get the Southwest symbol behind him, but it got cut out.
Just chillin'


Sleeping and "holding hands" with Phoebe (his cousin)-so sweet!
On a hike sleeping in the carrier-do you like his shade hat?
First time in the Bumbo-he is "talking" with Phoebe
Family photo on the airplane


I love my hands
In the car seat ready to surprise Oma
A new mobile to enjoy-he loved it
My Back Street Boy! So adorable and yet I think I will get in trouble when he is older and finds this photo :)

No comments: