Thursday, July 21, 2011

Noah is rolling over! He has been rolling over for a few days and finally this morning I caught it on video. I am so happy for my little man. I have always felt like he was born ready to move and groove so I think being more mobile (and eventually sitting, crawling, etc.) will make him so happy. Yes, it is sad to see my sweet boy growing up so fast, but I am so excited for him! Life as we know it is over...now when I set him down he moves to a new spot so fast and we have hardwood floors, so I have to be careful about where I lay him and the space around him. He is also sitting in the Bumbo seat, which he loves! AND...he is just beginning to reach for toys. He has loved bringing blankets/burp cloths to his mouth for a while, but just yesterday I really noticed him reaching for toys and trying to figure it all out. AND...he has been sleeping for 2 hours for an afternoon nap-RARE folks, very rare. So, despite our rough sleeping night last night, today has been a fun-filled good day for Noah. Now that he is getting more mobile expect to see a few more videos on the blog. Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments: