Monday, April 22, 2013

Noah is 2!!

Like two weeks ago...forgive me... ;)

On April 6th Noah turned two! He was really excited about his birthday, especially the birthday cake and candles...but did he eat the cake? No! It was so funny. He was super excited about the cake both times, and both times, he did not eat even one bite of it! We sure enjoyed it though :) 

On his actual birthday we had a very low key day with a surprise birthday delivery from Jenna and her parents in the afternoon, and a birthday dinner with my parents in the evening. He was really looking forward to us singing the birthday song. He sits at the kitchen table and pretends to sing it to this day. Pa had a birthday a few weeks before Noah, so I think it helped him get the idea as to what birthdays are all about! 

The next day we had his small birthday party at My Gym. Best part...I did not have to clean my house before or after ;) He had a blast playing with his friends and celebrating at My Gym. It went by way too fast. When Monday came I was sad that all the birthday festivities were over. 

Our little boy is growing up so fast, and even though I miss that little baby beginning to crawl around our house, I look forward to and cherish each phase (except the hitting phase ;) Glad that has passed (forever hopefully)!  

April 6th 


Breakfast pancakes! After I took the picture, I realized I used a very unattractive paper plate for his pancakes. Ah well, he's only two and won't remember me being lazy about the plate. I better step it up next year!







Then it was present time and he loved the Lego wrapping paper. I didn't even mention it and the moment he had the present in his hand he said, "Wego!"







Go Giants! Would he look at the camera during presents??? Noooo!



Bubbles!


Next came a birthday surprise from Jenna and her mommy and daddy...









A jump house y'all! It is so fun :) We knew they were up to no good when they came over, swiped my keys, moved my car, and had to use the garage to get the present ready. Come on over and bounce :)



For dinner Nonni and Pa came over and I made one of Noah's favorite meals, Pasta! I made it in the form of Spaghetti and Meatballs by Pioneer Woman-yummo!! Try it. I promise you will appreciate how easy and how yummy it is.  Nonni had brought his favorite cinnamon raisin bun from the bakery in Healdsburg, so between the pasta and his bun he was one happy fellow. 


Then we ate cake. The cake that Noah did not so much eat, but sure liked to look at!



He's ready :)


He sees it coming and is one happy camper!







PS. Those are Lego candles!




Birthday Kisses! Except he doesn't want to take his eyes off the cake~heheee!
Happy Birthday Noah! We love you and can't believe you are two. We look forward to all the memories of the Terrible Terrific Twos!

No comments: