Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Feel Old, But In A Really Good Way!

Justin and I are officially homeowners!! Can you believe it?? I think it is still sinking in, however I am really excited to move in and get things rolling! I don't have any pictures yet, but I should by Thursday (we still need to get the keys)! I could post the link to the Internet pictures, but that wouldn't be as fun so y'all are just going to have to be patient. The home is in Rincon Valley in Santa Rosa, CA. We have a nice big back yard and I will now be within walking distance of both my school and the gym...let's just hope I actually walk :)

Also some fun news...
we already have a dog on hold for us (I know, I know, it's a little fast).
Justin and I are rescuing a dog from
She is a little over a year old and a super sweet mix. If you saw her you might think she is a little bit golden retriever, a little bit yellow lab, and little bit of something else. For those of you who have been in public with me when I see a dog, you know how long I have waited for this moment and how much I love dogs...I would rescue them all if I could! I am posting a link to her-it is a small picture, but you can get an idea!
Look back soon for pics!

1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

WHOOOHOOOO!!!! You two rock and we are so excited for you. Even though it is a little farther away, we will stil come and visit (promise). What a wonderful Christmas, birthday and anniversary gift all rolled into one. Congrats again and enjoy this exciting time in your life. xoxo D&M