Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two Fabulous Years of Marriage!

My hubby and I have been married for two years today! Part of me can't believe it has been two years since our wedding day, and yet these two years have flown by. Justin brought home some beautiful orange flowers and reminded me in a hilarious card how many months, days, weeks, minutes, and seconds we have been married.
Such a sweetie and so creative!!
I love you Justin and I have enjoyed every moment of being married to you.
Thank you for being a wonderful husband!







P.S. He is snoring away next to me at the moment...he was up at 3:00 a.m. to go to work-yikes.



1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

And what a beautiful wedding it was...I was so honored to be a part of your wedding and I look forward to being a part of the Langlois fan club from here on out. Love you both much. xoxo