Sunday, October 23, 2011

Swim Lessons

I had waited for this day since before Noah was born. I even bought a bathing suite while I was pregnant, maybe even two ;). I'm not so sure why, maybe it's because Justin and I love the water so much! At our local YMCA they let you begin swim lessons at 6 months, so of course, I called before he was 6 months so I could join the closest session to his half birthday!!!! We are having so much fun. He is a champ when he goes under water and he already has "kicking" down. Shocker...I know...No, not my active one-ha! Here are some pictures Justin took at our first swim lesson. Next on our list is My Gym. I'm so excited that he has reached the age of classes such as these.






In this picture the teacher had him and she "passed" him to me under the water. He goes under even more than it looks in the picture.



We practice going to the side of the pool for safety. It will be a really important skill for the future!



Jenna is a great kicker, or should I say slasher...haha! Noah found it quite entertaining.

1 comment:

Ryan and Jackie Galloway said...

oh goodness, Noah is such a cutie pie!!! Swimming lessons look super fun, I will have to look into it for Rylee.