Saturday, October 29, 2011

Watching The World Go By

As Noah and I sat outside today I had a vivid flashback to a fond memory of my grandma. My Grandma Emma was an amazing women and I miss her very, very much. She would have LOVED meeting Noah and it saddens my heart that he doesn't get to see her at our family gatherings. I will tell him stories of her one day about how much she loved our family gatherings...and food :). Okay, back to this memory before more tears come forth. My grandma and I used to "watch the world go by" as we sat on her front porch. It's one of my fondest memories I have of her when I was a child. So today, Noah and I watched the world go by as I told him about her and enjoyed remembering one of the most amazing women! He preferred to watch the world go by crawling of course. The boy doesn't just sit-EVER, he just
crawls all around. I look forward to many more moments with the
little mister of watching the world go by :)


No comments: