Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birthday Fun!

On Christmas Eve, along with celebrating Christmas with my family in the Bay Area, we celebrated my 30th (shhhh) birthday. In the morning Justin and his parents decorated with balloons and streamers and made breakfast. It was a fun-filled day with family. My mom and I had coffee in the late morning and she gave my one of my birthday gifts-an annual matching pj set! I look forward to it every year :) After a bit we went down to the Bay Area and had a quick celebration with family before we headed back home for Christmas Eve service. We decorated cookies and enjoyed every appetizer you could imagine-including crab!! Stay tuned for pictures of a few special presents Noah received as gifts.

My birthday was so special with our little one helping us celebrate! Noah, you made the day so very special just by being you! Here are a few pictures of Noah enjoying my balloons and a certain daddy having a little fun with static electricity.








No comments: