Monday, December 5, 2011

iphone Photos: Week in Review (catch up)

Sorry folks...
It has been a while since I have done an iphone week in review, so here are 6 collages of the last month or so.


"Lights"
Decorating the Christmas Tree adult style (wine, sleeping baby, and music)
What do you want me to do with that?
Love those eyes (on a windy day)


Spinach
Story time front and center
Ah man, she caught me
I'm going to keep it here for later


Building pillow forts with daddy
Cousins
Cookie Party preparation
Bath time fun


Target fun
Playing with daddy outside the window
Box fun with Jenna
Playing with Cambrie


Christmas tree drive
Me and my boy
Daddy's new wheels
New toy


Post card from Daddy (melts my heart)
Big Boy in a collared shirt
Playground (who cares about germs right?)
Evening walk

No comments: