Monday, December 19, 2011



You might think this picture is pretty boring, however it makes quite a fun tale. Rewind about 15 minutes earlier and the area would look like this:




You see, I was putting dinner in the crockpot and Noah was playing in the kitchen/dining area. Based on the sounds I was hearing I thought he was still standing at his musical toy playing like a good little boy. I looked up and was in shock of where I saw him (scroll back up to the top picture). Yep, he had walked that toy (it slides nicely) towards the back slider. He was so proud of himself. Up until this point he has only taken a few steps from toy to toy, etc. but never had the desire (or ability I suppose) to go this far. Ladies and Gentlemen, I fear my life will be over way sooner than I would like.

Side note: Do you see the champagne bottle in the background of the first picture?? Noah is obsessed with pulling it off of the hutch. Should I be concerned?

No comments: