Monday, December 19, 2011

My Gym

Let's just get down the the funniest picture of our AWESOME experience at My Gym (that place is so great for little ones). At the end during Circle Time Noah was having too much fun with the sweet little girl sitting next to him. He was particularly in awe of her hair.

Look who else was at My Gym...Miss Jenna




Do you see the tape people?? My crazy son thought is was one of the coolest things at My Gym. Ahhh, it's the simple things in life.


Not the best picture, but Jenna loved the trampoline. And look who's in the background-that's Avery, Melissa's niece.


My Gym has a "skill of the day" and you're lookin' at it folks. For not having a clue what was going on, Noah did a great job. I think he would have tried everything in the room if I would have let him.








Drum roll please...The Ball Pit (Noah's favorite).
Noah does.not.sit folks, but in the Ball Pit, he does!!!!! He just loves it!




There's Cambrie!
Melissa and Cambrie have been going to My Gym
for quite some time and we finally joined them.
I'm so glad we did. :) We will be going back some time in the new year! I want to alternate My Gym sessions and swim lessons.

No comments: