Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year...(I'm singing as I write)

And YES it was a most spectacular day! The joy of Christmas that Justin and I already have was multiplied by a million because our sweet little Noah was here to celebrate his first Christmas. In true form we did not get out of our pj's (or comfy clothes) all day. We enjoyed a yummy breakfast, opening presents (some on Christmas Eve night as well), relaxing, eating, game playing, more eating, more relaxing, and oh yeah, more eating :) Noah was wiped by the end of the day. He devoured dinner as he is way more into "human" food than "baby" food these days. He loved playing with all of his new toys and watching us unwrap the loud paper. He enjoyed watching us more than participating.

I can't say enough about how much I love Christmas. I'm sad it's over, but there is most definitely some awesome organization that usually takes place after Christmas and I like to organize. I willingly admit that I am not always the cleanest person (clothes piles anyone...???), however, I truly enjoy organizing. I have already created a new toy space for Noah in the living room and dining room that's working out well. I have also redone one of my kitchen cabinets and re-organized our bathroom (side note: I heart The Container Store).

Moving on before I bore you with more organization projects (the list is long). We had a wonderful Griswold Christmas with both of our families here to celebrate. We're even all still talking to each other (Hahaha!) Here are some somewhat random pictures of the day. I was too busy eating and relaxing you know...pictures took a backseat :(




















Yes, I'm jealous...My mom got an iPad for Christmas. Yay Mom!!





I love stockings!




Playing with a new toy.
More pictures coming soon of his Christmas toys!

No comments: