Sunday, January 1, 2012

Noah received this walker for Christmas and he is just beginning to get comfortable with it. The poor kid won't bend his knees when he walks with it. It's actually quite funny. He is like a little soldier. When he walks along the couch he bends his knees very normally, but with walkers he's more stiff (maybe it's still a little uneasy for him).










Merry Christmas to Mommy. I know it's so silly, but for some reason I have been very anxious for Noah to figure out how to clap his hands. I think it is so stinkin' cute when babies clap their hands. It was one of those milestones I have looked forward to for a long time. Well, he did it!!! He does it all the time now and I just love it. We are having so much fun with Noah. I'm starting to wish time would just stand still. I'm soaking in all things baby because I feel like he's growing at pesky winter weed status (just like the zillion weeds we have growing in our garden). I have always been the type to look forward to the next stage, and I still do, but I'm getting more sappy when it comes to him getting so big so fast. Enough talking...here ya go!



Have a great week :)
Happy New Year and thanks for checking the blog-we love you all and appreciate you stopping by to get a squint at our little one.

No comments: