Monday, September 24, 2012

Haircut

Noah has had his hair trimmed a few times, mainly just around the ears and on top, but this time I really wanted a good cut! His hair was just getting too long. I wasn't ready for him to look older (like I knew would happen), but I was VERY ready for the "I look like a girl" hair to go bye bye! Nothing wrong with girls, or long hair for boys, I just wanted Noah's cut shorter. 

 [Insert Nonni]

When I was up at my parents house the other day my mom and I made a plan to cut his hair. The plan involved a lollipop and playing in their deep kitchen sink (it has a hose nozzle and Noah is obsessed with hoses). It worked!! Without those items, he says something to the effect of "Stop it!" as he grabs at the scissors. A big thank you to Nonni for her patience!

Here he is with his big boy haircut! 



Pa (Grandpa) thinks it makes him look more like Daddy :)



No comments: