Friday, February 15, 2013

Pinterest Recipes

Here are a few Pinterest Recipes that I have tried recently and enjoyed!


 (picture courtesy of the above link)


These were really good and pretty easy. I was able to make 2 dozen pretty quickly to bring to Bible Study with me this past week. I followed the recipe exactly as it's listed, except I changed the jam to Blackberry (my favorite).




(picture courtesy of the above link)


If you like Spinach Dip, I think you'll like these. I would definitely eat them straight out of the oven though. I brought them to a Super Bowl gathering and they needed to be reheated. I think they would have been better if eaten right away. I did change the way I began cooking. I sautéed the garlic in butter and olive oil (why not right?!) and then added the spinach. Yummy! These were easy to make and I was able to make the spinach mixture ahead of time, which is always helpful with an ALMOST 2 year old running around :)




(picture courtesy of the above link)


I will start by saying, I need to make these more!! They are extremely easy and yummyyyyyy :) I pinned these on Pinterest because Justin recently mentioned how much he loves them and that I (ha!) should make them more often...so I did...and they were goooood! I can't say for sure that they are better than an original recipe because it has been forever, but I will say, they were awesome. Go make them right now!

Shocking, that two out of the three are dessert or sweet related ;)

Update

I just made these beauties and they are good!! I had everything on hand. I used a different jam because I didn't have Strawberry in my fridge, but I want to compare it in the future. I love Ree Drummond and so many of her recipes. 


(picture courtesy of the above link)





1 comment:

Jaime said...

Drooling. And mad at you that I have only tasted ONE of these things that you have made!!!! Big trouble friend...