Monday, February 4, 2013

Where does the time go?

I cannot believe that it is February and Noah will be 22 months (2 months away from TWO!!) in just a few days. We haven't been up to anything super exciting lately, just the normal everyday toddler stuff :) We have been walking to a park almost every day and playing outside in the backyard on top of it :) We started a music class called Kindermusik, Our Time and Noah loves, loves, loves going. He gets so excited to dance and sing, and then when we get there he is very quiet and more into observing. It's all very cute and we are making some great memories. I will post pictures and videos once I take some. It's a very hands-on class, so it's hard to take pictures this early in the game. Here are a few pictures from my phone until I get my you-know-what together to take pictures on my real camera :) They are very random, but nonetheless, they are of Noah :)



Using Jenn's table to draw. I think he loves it because it is just his size and has a light. Mmm...I think I know what he's getting for his 2nd birthday!




Park fun-look at that face



Happy Boy



A visit from Auntie Chris (see, at the park...again)



Noah's first art project from the toddler room at church 

Here's a couple of videos as well :-)




Obviously a little old-sad face, but still worth sharing...Giants season next-yes!!




Justin and I were making the bed, hence the disheveled mess ;) and stopped to have some fun.  
Daddy sure knows how to make him giggle!



No comments: