Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Update

I'm happy to report that just after I wrote about Noah hitting, he virtually stopped. It's an answered prayer and a good reminder that children go through all kinds of phases and we have to remain positive through it all.  We were consistent with what had worked the first time and it payed off.  I think in the first few days Noah really fed off of our frustration from the hitting, which made it worse. Once I felt refreshed from a good day and had a positive outlook, it all changed! Lesson learned :)

We aren't onto another color box yet because he still likes to play in the Red Box a few times a day. It was so fun watching him explore the initial time, and the funny thing was, he was very concerned that the things were not in the right place. He felt the need to go put the red ball back in the ball pit. Ha! I think that comes from his daddy :) I will be honest, Justin is cleaner than I am. I love to organize and such, but he likes things more neat and tidy than I do in general. We will move on to our next color when I think he is good and over the red one...probably pretty soon.

We have been lounging around lately with the occasional park stop, as I now have Noah's cold. Summer please come fast! Like really fast.  No more GERMS please! Needless to say, I was very happy when Justin returned home from his trip on Monday night. 

Here are some recent phone photos of simple, every day life :)



This is how Daddy warmed his towel while I was doing bath time ~ so sweet!



When Mamma is sick and we can't really go anywhere, we play in the sink :)



At the park


Love these two!!


Snug as a bug in a rug! 

No comments: