Sunday, April 3, 2011

Babies hatching, but not our sweet little one!

Well, since I can't yet share photos of our little one, I thought I would share photos of little doves that just hatched outside Noah's window (we think it is a dove). Sorry for the poor photo quality. I either took them from inside the house looking out the window, or directly into the sun (these were my only options). I didn't take many because I don't want to upset the mama dove. As far as I can see there are two babies in that small nest with her and they are pretty big for babies. It has been fun to watch the dove over the past few weeks as she has laid on her eggs and now as she takes care of her little ones :) I am almost positive she they are morning doves.




I am currently 3 days past my due date...my revised due date that is...
I was originally given the due date of April 4th, and somewhere around 20 weeks it was changed to March 31st. Justin and I are being patient and just waiting for our little one to bless us with his presence :) I am not that uncomfortable and the weather has been great so there's really not much to complain about. I almost wish I was more uncomfortable and then maybe we would have some progress!! I have been doing lots of walking, squatting, and lunging, so let's hope for a natural start to Noah's birth vs. an induction. Whatever happens though, we look forward to a safe and healthy arrival of our little one soon...like really soon! :) :)

No comments: