Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome Noah Part 3

I am 9 and 10 days old in these photos! I am growing and changing so much already. I still have a very calm personality, which Mommy and Daddy are blessed with :) I have had a few adventures so far...mainly walks. Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and I went on a walk to our local nursery, Prickets. Daddy could not resist getting a few plants. He bought MORE jalapenos and two pumpkins, oh, and don't forget the praying mantis nests that we now have ready to hatch just hanging out in the garage. They are really good at keeping away garden pests. Well, I am off to eat, sleep or "talk" with my family. Enjoy some pictures of me!


I am ready for Prickets!

Grandma and I are having so much fun talking together.

I am really enjoying my bath time!

When I was sleeping with Daddy on the couch Mommy caught a picture of me smiling in my sleep. Precious right?


Passed out together. I just love my two boys!
Adios for now!

No comments: