Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome Noah Part 2

As we continue to adjust to life with a newborn we are constantly reminded of how blessed we are to have our healthy son home with us. Although it has not been easy, we fall in love with him more each day and love all the special memories we are making. Last night my mom spent her last night with us and gave us a HUGE treat! She took Noah with her in the guest room and gave Justin and I a full nights sleep-amazing. And...because she is so good at being a Grandma I didn't even hear a peep from him as the night went on. Justin and I are so thankful and will forever appreciate all that she did for Noah and us in his first week or so of life. She was a mom, and most importantly a huge support, a Grandma, a chef, an errand runner, a diaper changing wizard, a swaddle Queen...and the list goes on. She was a huge answered prayer for me in those first days when things were difficult. Alrighty...enjoy some pictures of our sweet little Noah as he gets cozy in his home here in Rincon Valley.


Here I am in my Moses Basket. Thanks Auntie Melissa! He sleeps very well in it at night and during the day. It is so easy to bring from place to place.


His cord fell off so he was able to have his first bath submerged in water....and the verdict is...he liked it!


Such a handsome little fella!

Alright folks, don't be surprised if in the next post I am speaking for little Noah. For some reason as I write this blog post I find myself beginning to write from his perspective, so I think in the next blog post I will do just that! Thanks for staying tuned!

No comments: