Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A few fun adventures...

In the last three days Noah has had a few fun adventures!

My Auntie Chris came to visit and loved holding, feeding, and loving on her great nephew. She made us a fabulous dinner and helped out as we went through our day. Look at this adorable picture below where I captured a smile on Noah's face as he slept on Auntie Chris.


Noah's next adventure was our first outing together. On Monday Justin went back to work for a short day trip. Noah and I went up to my parents house and spent most of the day up in Healdsburg. He was introduced to Bella and loved his first stroller walk with Grandma. One of my mom's old employees, Andrea, just had a baby boy (born April 9th) and she came over to visit as well. Her little boy Waylon is so adorable and looks a lot like her. Want to know the best part of our day though...when my mom offered to come down and spend the night and take Noah with her into the guest room. Justin and I got a full nights rest. Wow, was that much needed! My mom could just tell that it was getting to me...you know...that little thing called NO sleep with a newborn at home :)
Here Noah is below with Grandma after eating some yummy lunch :)



Today Noah, Mommy, and Daddy went to Target and he did a great job! He slept the whole time and allowed us to peruse target and get many much needed items. Here he is hanging out back at home after his adventure.



I just love my sweet little guy! The last three days have been filled with fun adventure in the little world of Noah! Stay tuned for more...

No comments: