Monday, April 9, 2012

1 year...the BEST year!

The details...

I love the world of Etsy...it makes Pinterest come to life-Ha!


This was Noah's own cake...more on that to come :)



This picture is to document the fact that First Birthday's are really for the adults!






Rewind to January...
Cambrie had this adorable ABC Book at her 1st Birthday party and I fell in love with it...I think it's the teacher in me :) Melissa was A okay (get it...A...teacher) with us having the same one at Noah's party. It will make a fan-tabulous first ABC book! Excuse the corny joke; it's late and I'm tired.




The BIG cake-so pretty!!! Yes, I said pretty...Noah can have a pretty cake right?

I didn't take a lot of detail shots. I always love them, but I'm just not great at them and I was a little busy ;) And by busy I mean shipping my sweet boy off to play with his cousins while I chatted with all the guests. You see...if I'm in the same room as Noah I'm ALL he wants, but once I leave he is happy to be with others...so...I left! He had a blast playing with others and I got to mingle. Happiness all around!

I'll leave you with two photos, cause let's be honest...you really want to see this 1 year old's sweet little face right? Right!





Here he is with his cousins (2nd cousins technically) and a few other great people!


The pictures a little bright, but look at those brown beauties! I love my little man So So much!
Stay tuned for the Cake Story and much much more :)

No comments: